Tuesday, March 22, 2005

KnittyNpearl


KnittyNpearl
Originally uploaded by starleneg.

we have new family members!! Meet Knitty and Pearl. Pearl is the white one of coarse and Knitty is the orange guy. I've been wanting fish for several weeks now and finally went to get them on Saturday. I have only had fish once before. In 1984,I won them at the NC state Fair throwing ping pong balls at them. I won 2 and carried them around in a bag all night I am really surprised that they lived at all let alone in a stinky unclean (I was 14 and lazy, ok!) bowl for 2 years. Sting and Matt may you rest in peace little buddies. So let's hope these guys make it! I'm already attatched. They are so cute. They hang out together and stare out at us side by side always together. Love may be in the water in there. Maybe we'll have even more. So I've been researching fancy goldfish to make sure I do everything right... Fish me luck! Ha!

No comments: