Wednesday, March 30, 2005

crowdedpeas


crowdedpeas
Originally uploaded by starleneg.

I thought I'd play around in Painter this time for my Illustration Friday entry. I'm feeling a little better this week, but I think I need to do something to recharge my creative battery. Maybe take a class or two.

On a sad, sad note: Funeral services were held yesterday for Knitty and Pearl in the back yard. I could have taken them back to the pet store to get new fish, but I felt like they deserved to be honored as family members. Sad. Pearl passed first and I believe Knitty couldn't go on without her. I can't believe I couldn't keep them alive for over a week! I feel just terrible about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Excellent illustration!

***

Sorry about your passing fish. :/ I lost four in one week once (out of seven!) I never could figure out what went wrong. They seemed perfectly healthy.